Sunday, September 13, 2009

The BYDEE Festival








































If you are in the Austin area come on out to the BYDEE Art Festival This weekend, September 19th. It will be held in Heritage Oak Park - 875 Quest Parkway from 2 pm- 7 pm. I have not been before but it looks like a lot of fun for the whole family. There will be art vendors, food, clowns, and music. I am personally looking for ward to the big wheel races. I will have a few new designs of metal work to display, and a brand new booth set up. Each day I check the weather the forecast is getting cooler and cooler, and less chance of rain. It looks like a high of 88 is projected. It was not too long ago that triple digit days were the norm, so 88 sounds fabulous to me. I hope that you can make it out. Have a good one.


Click below for a map to the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment