Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wheatsville Art Festival

Joy of all joys I have been accepted into the Wheatsville Art Festival. This is so exciting for me. I have been doing smaller shows, and very happy to be able to do them, but the Wheatsville is a highly attended long running show. I am honored to be chosen out of the many applications they receive each year. I am also honored to be setting up shop in the main parking lot near the store. The show will be bigger than ever, and will reach to other parking lots, and stretch out to the Spider house. It will be a true event. On December 5 and 6 you should put on your walking shoes, and come on out to see all of the beautiful art. The show will from 10-5, and it should be a great deal of fun. The Wheatsville Food Co-op, if you are not familiar, is a staple here in Austin. Being on Guadalupe it has been one of the few good choices for students at UT for 33 years now. I can not wait until the show, but I have so much to do. I wonder if Santa can spare an Elf or two.

http://wheatsville.coop/

No comments:

Post a Comment