Tuesday, April 7, 2009


These beauties are actual safety rated glasses they are UV blocking, spark deflecting marvels of modern science. And yes they do have rhinestones in them. While recently at my local home improvement store I happened upon them. They are “Women’s Safety Goggles” and I must admit they fit better than any pair I have had before. Apparently I have a feminine little head, I never would have guessed. Another added plus of these is that I look like a very fancy bug while wearing them. I am sure that at some point I probably wished that I could fly, and that I had some sparkles, I guess I can see how that got twisted around to looking like a fancy flying thing, a bug. So be careful what you wish for kids. I really can see these handed out to all the girls on the line during the war. Rosie the Riveter was only missing a pair of these lovelies propped up on her head. It cracks me up that even in a situation where you are elbow deep in dust, and grime is still no excuse to not look like a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment