Thursday, April 22, 2010

3rd Annual Springfest



This will be my fist time at the Springfest and I am really excited. It is at the Hill Country Galleria Mall, on April 24th from 11 am - 9 pm. There will be activities for kids including bounce houses, a dunk tank, face painting, a Velcro wall, and jousting. There will also be live music from great local acts like Two Tons of Steel, Dale Watson, and the Derailers. I think my favorite part will end up being the chili cook off, and the bloody mary contest. Admission is free, and there will be enough going on for a whole day of fun. I am working on a new design for stainless steel vases that I am hopping to premier, and I will have all of my other work as well. It looks like spectacular weather and loads of fun. Stop by and find your mother something amazing for her special day.



No comments:

Post a Comment